Pages

A Good Time of Year for Orange and Black!

Ok Beavers fans, I didn't forget about you!

I must say, I couldn't really picture an orange-and-black headband on a little girl.  But then I made this sample, and I'm so excited to show you how it turned out!



I think the color combo looks so bright and fun!  And even if you don't root for the Beavs--this would be a great headband to get in the Halloween spirit :)

This exact headband is available (it's a size Medium, 6-24 months), or I can make one just for you in any size.  If you like the idea but different colors, let me know--all available colors are listed on the "custom headband" page!  The same Sports Fan deal I mentioned in my last post applies--all sports color sunburst headbands ordered before the end of September are only $12 including shipping!  Just send me an email at sewbabycrafts at gmail dot com to order!

No comments:

Post a Comment