Pages

A Few New Designs--pre-Etsy preview!

I've been adding a few more designs to my repertoire with headbands.  I still have all of the original styles available (posy, dahlia, circle, feather, tulip, abstract, and the relatively new abstract rose), but am thinking of making a few more options for my Etsy page.

What do you think of these?
Pansy--a six-petaled flower design (well, three in the middle)

Overlapping circles

Quatrefoil (a four-leaf flower design)
These color combos were inspired by the fall Tea Collection dresses that Mamababy Boutique has in stock right now, but custom orders are available in any color combination from the following chart:


Email me at sewbabycrafts at gmail dot com for custom orders--mention this post (Etsy Preview), and your order is only $10 plus shipping (usually about $1.50).

No comments:

Post a Comment