Pages

SewBaby Crafts Current Merchandise

Hello all!

This year, my family is living in Japan, and as such I have access to different materials than usual currently.  Therefore I am taking a break from sewing felt headbands (I just can't find the kind of felt I  like!) and am focusing on my portable coloring wallets and occasionally other items.  Please visit the "Sewbaby Crafts" page on my blog to see the products I have currently available.


Eventually, I will add products to my Etsy page for easier shopping. Please contact me if you have any questions!  Thanks for checking in!

Oh, and for my Tokyo friends:

I am selling my coloring wallets on March 9th and 10th at Willowbrook International School's annual Charity Sale.  Here's the flyer with more information:


No comments:

Post a Comment